Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The I Drive

In this age of technology, where information, photos, videos and more are shared in mere seconds. Here on the Ice, in lieu of cell phones, that media is shared on a common network drive, lovingly called the I Drive.

It's important to check the I Drive frequently, if not daily. Everything on the I Drive is considered community property - fair game for posting and distributing. Which is why, one might want to check daily, so as to remove and delete any embarrassing late night photo remembrances.

Here are some gems I recently pulled of the I Drive, enjoy:

Looking toward Mt. Erebus from the top of Ob Hill. (I Drive Photo)

Crater Hill. (I Drive Photo)

Hut Ridge Sunset. (I Drive Photo)

Ob Hill and The Moon. (I Drive Photo)

A low glow behind The Royal Society Mountains. (I Drive Photo)

More Royals. (I Drive Photo)

The Golf Ball. (I Drive Photo)

Discovery Hut and McMurdo Dorms. (I Drive Photo)

Phenomenal shots, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment