We have a bright and shining light
That hits McMurdo every night.
Our whiteboard fairy -- no, Doug, not you --
Chelsea's the chick, the wonder who
Sexes up our daily events and makes our evenings
Seem so full of promise, so damned appealing.
- A i l i s e L a m o r e u x
(This humdinger was written and read by Ailise at Bingo a few weeks ago).
Somehow, I can't quite remember how, (it may have been a poisoned brownie from the Galley) I became the Whiteboard Fairy. My inner narcissist simply could not resist the urge to take this role to the next level:
Enter the Whiteboard Fairy Ninja!!!

Here, I've captured this creation on film, being very stealth and ninja like in updating the Whiteboard.
NINJA SECRET OF THE DAY: You now can become a fan of the 2010 McMurdo Winter Whiteboard on Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment