Sunday, May 16, 2010

Coffee Bar

The Coffee House is closed for winter as the building is terribly difficult to heat and well, we must conserve energy. We do, however, have Coffee Bar at Gallagher's on Sundays and various other times throughout the week. I've been meaning to make it over to coffee bar for weeks...finally made it today. Craig is the Coffee King!



Here we have tea.
Rasputen and Enchanted Forest, oh yes,
and of course, Coffee King Craig.

Contemplation comes in a checkered cup of coffee.

Does it get any better than this?
Tea, books and notebooks on a Sunday afternoon.

Demitasse anyone?

Foam.

Words to live by: Listen To Craig...

Just a counter full of coffee...

Universal knowledge and understanding, a.k.a. cappuccino.

Not sweet enough...

McMurdo represent!

Coffeespoons and Afternoons.

Come on...you knew this was coming.

Viola! Enticing no?

Damn, it's good to be King!

I'd also like to mention, to all my coffee-loving friends back home, that coffee bar is free (though of course I tip). Ummm...yeah. Free. All you have to do is move to Antarctica.

No comments:

Post a Comment