Saturday, May 15, 2010

BEERFEST!

While I could not be classified as a lover of beer, I can most certainly be classified as a lover of festivals! Besides, at Beerfest we had fresh baked, salted pretzels with cheese that were amazing.

The Beer Man, and event coordinator, Pedro Gugenheimer Salom V.

Brooks and Allison,
who clearly have already had their share of God's nectar.

Le artist, Ken...casually enjoying a pretzel.
Check out Lou's new haircut in the background!

And scene: Beer garden tasting post number 1, featuring:
Mark, Nathan, Moose, Wally, Trevor, Audrey, Carl, Travis and Ken.

As David Bowie would say, "Gin-Gina!"

Ambiance is a well placed lamp. Notice anything AMAZING about this picture...(hint hint: REAL GRAPES). These grapes have a story as they were conveniently discovered in the galley (having been mislabled as apples) just in time to be used for this event.

Cedar was overjoyed with the awesome of the tree I made. Overjoyed!

Beer drinking is a very serious event.
As demonstrated here by Tad and the awesomeness that is Jay's sweater. Further noteworthy indications include Brooks' coy smile, Allison's hand gestures and Katherine's casual stance.

Mingle, mingle, mingle.

Ever the fashion queens, Keri and I pose for the paparazzi.

Beer in hand, Josiah and Brad bear their beer grins.

Kiwis drinking kiwi beer!

Eric and Scott practicing their vogue moves.

Vogue.vogue.vogue.

Beer and merriment.

Robyn and Moi: plotting our escape from The Island.

More beer and more merriment!

They look adorable, but we all know the REAL story.
Robyn and Kelli a la Ninja Power Puff Girls.

Bottoms up for Ben!

Patrick's gone salty.

All in all a splendid event, during which eight different kinds of Kiwi beer were sampled. I however, stuck to Gingerale!

No comments:

Post a Comment