In Antarctica, I'm told it's rare that we get a good snow storm. Usually, it's too cold to snow and the air is very dry, however, with warmer weather, the air is able to hold more moisture and bring snow! On Friday it was about +24F and windy, which made for some awesome weather conditions.
For our three o'clock break on Saturday, we went out to play in the snow!

Ahhh...Electrical Supply

Our snowy steps...

and our snow covered door.

Bamma jumping in the snow!

Making snow angels...

Rocky and Bamma and I were doing snow drift dives!

We discovered it's much easier to go down than it is to get back up!

SNOW!!!

I am all bundled up in my Big Red!

I'm doing the pre-snow angel snow dance!

And I'm down...crafting an angel.

Ta da!

GRIN - Snow is fun!

Station Art: A metal sculpture of an orca I believe...
but I just call it the snow monster!
Yay! I'm glad you're having fun with your peeps :) That snow monster TOTALLY looks like a Burning Man creation! :D
ReplyDelete